The Land consists of 160 acres of Northern California forest and field that has been quietly maintained by a philanthropist for the past decade. With its lush fields, rivers and creeks, redwoods, quiet trails, orchards, sumptuous garden, delightful farm life, creaky but perfect barn, redolent dining hall, sparkling pool, generous kitchen, wilderness cabins, and a straw-house. The Land is the perfect wedding venue for your momentous occasion.
Picturesque outdoor ceremony locations, from the scenic to the unique, offer a little something for everyone. The Land has a full service commercial kitchen and rustic dining lodge to fulfill your wedding reception needs. Outdoor fire pits, and indoor fireplaces create a tranquil after dinner ambiance for your guests. We have 81 beds, mostly Queens across 15 cabin units, 4 spacious contemporary homes and 12 glamping tents.
For new bookings call Bob at 415-830-1478 or email email@example.com
For general information call 707-485-3117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue style: Outdoor, Banquet Hall, Garden, River, Forest, Campsite, Rustic
- Services: Massage and body work
- Amenities: Indoor/Outdoor Ceremony, Outdoor Reception
- Time restrictions: Noise restrictions before 7am and after 10pm
- Rental fees: $45,000 per weekend, $75,000 per week, extra nights $7,500 per night
- Catering: Outside catering is available
- Alcohol: Outside vendors allowed, preferred list also available
- Rentals include: Use of the dining lodge, grounds, 2 acre manicured garden, campground, 20 acre meadow, all lodging facilities and more
- Services: Massage and bodywork, yoga, meditation, guided hikes